Quantum’s Corporate Partners are a vital community of donors. Through their contributions, they are keeping the quality of life in the region high by supporting our efforts to educate, entertain, and connect our region’s diverse populations. They help us produce our unique, intimate, and sophisticated theatrical experiences all over the region.
In return, we offer corporations the opportunity to enhance their presence in the community. Our audiences of about 8,000 annually are among the most adventurous people in Pittsburgh, highly educated and active consumers and patrons of art, style, recreation, entertainment, and social causes in Western Pennsylvania.
This season offers a range of funding and sponsorship opportunities at various levels. Corporate partners may choose to designate their support toward our entire season, a specific production or our educational programs. In addition, we seek support of special events such as our Q-Ball Gala Benefit, Community Night, and Quantum Quaff. Each opportunity recognizes the sponsor in a unique and prominent way. Corporate contributions may be monetary or in-kind product donations, and are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
- Educational programs
- Community Night or Series
- Quantum Quaff Night or Series
- Q-Ball Gala Benefit
Sample Sponsorship Benefits
- Logo and/or name acknowledgement on our beautifully designed marketing materials including brochures, posters, invitations or advertising
- Recognition on signage at performance venues
- Visibility on the homepage of Quantum Theatre’s website, with link to corporate homepage
- Playbill recognition
- Complimentary tickets
- Opportunities to coordinate with Quantum to organize cultural outings for company employees, for private entertainment events following performances with attendance by one or more artists (sponsor covers direct costs)
Please note: benefits vary with the level of sponsorship.
Quantum welcomes inquiries regarding sponsorship of any of its programs, and will work with sponsors to create customized sponsorship packages designed to meet each sponsor’s targeted goals. Your investment in Quantum Theatre is deeply appreciated.
For more information, please contact:
- Bank of America
- Dentons Cohen & Grigsby
- Desmone Architects
- Flaherty & O’Hara, P.C.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hunter Associates sponsorship made possible through the generosity of the Clark Hunter Foundation
- Meyer Unkovic and Scott LLP
- Peoples Gas
- The Mosites Company
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Reed Smith
- The Rubinoff Company
- UPMC and UPMC Health Plan
Quantum Theatre is grateful to have generous support from Pittsburgh’s dynamic foundation community. Foundation grants assist numerous aspects of our operations and fund our programs.
Quantum depends on the loyal support of our contributors to continue to serve the region’s audiences and artists. With sustained support, we will keep alive a founding vision to bring the best theatre to the broadest possible audience, both in Pittsburgh and around the world. We will implement our ambitious plans for artistic development, organizational infrastructure, and an educational initiative that gives access to Pittsburgh’s students and underserved populations.
For more information, please contact:
Foundation and Government Support
- Allegheny Regional Asset District
- The Benter Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Jack Buncher Foundation
- The Burke Family Foundations
- Philip Chosky Charitable & Educational Foundation
- Eden Hall Foundation
- The Fine Foundation
- The Giant Eagle Foundation
- The Grable Foundation
- The Henry C. Frick Educational Fund of The Buhl Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- Hillman Foundation
- The Henry L. Hillman Foundation
- The Henry John Simonds Foundation
- The Juliet Lea Hillman Simonds Foundation
- McKinney Charitable Foundation through the PNC Charitable Trusts Grant Review Committee
- The Fayette S. Olmstead Foundation through the PNC Charitable Trusts Grant Review Committee
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- Opportunity Fund
- The Pennsylvania Council on the Arts – a state agency
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- The Richard King Mellon Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
Quantum Theatre is supported in part by an American Rescue Plan Act grant from the National Endowment for the Arts to support general operating expenses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.