Quantum has many opportunities for volunteers, including serving as an usher for our productions.
If you’re interested in joining us, please contact Stevie Herendeen, Director of Community Relations or call 412.362.1713
Volunteer Usher Job Description
As a volunteer usher, you are an integral part of the Quantum Theatre experience. Your customer service and positive attitude affect the experience of each patron. Quantum patrons rely on you to find each new venue and how to navigate the new area. You may be asked to work outdoors.
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance.
- Direct patrons to the venue from the street.
- Direct patrons to parking area.
- Direct patrons to performing area.
- Pass out programs.
- Assist in clean up as needed.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Willing to work outdoors
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills a plus.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
All Volunteer Ushers are to report to the venue 75 mins prior to the start of the performance and report directly to the House Manager.