Quantum’s Corporate Partners are a vital community of donors. Through their contributions, they are keeping the quality of life in the region high by supporting our efforts to educate, entertain, and connect our region’s diverse populations. They help us produce our unique, intimate, and sophisticated theatrical experiences all over the region.
In return, we offer corporations the opportunity to enhance their presence in the community. Our audiences of about 8,000 annually are among the most adventurous people in Pittsburgh, highly educated and active consumers and patrons of art, style, recreation, entertainment, and social causes in Western Pennsylvania.
The 2011-2012 season offers a range of funding and sponsorship opportunities at various levels. Corporate partners may choose to designate their support toward our entire season, a specific production or our educational programs. In addition, we seek support of special events such as our benefit gala, community night and opening night reception. Each opportunity recognizes the sponsor in a unique and prominent way. Corporate contributions may be monetary or in-kind product donations, and are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
- One production
- Two productions
- Three productions
- Four productions
- Educational programs
- Community Night Reception
- Benefit Gala
- Tech Circle
Sample Sponsorship Benefits
Please note: benefits vary with the level of sponsorship.
- logo and/or name acknowledgement on our beautifully designed marketing materials including brochures, posters, invitations or advertising
- recognition on professionally-designed signage at performance venues
- visibility on Quantum Theatre website homepage with link to corporate homepage
- playbill recognition
- complimentary tickets
- opportunities to coordinate with Quantum to organize cultural outings for company employees, for private entertainment events following performances with attendance by one or more artists (sponsor covers direct costs)
Quantum welcomes inquiries regarding sponsorship of any of its programs, and will work with sponsors to create customized sponsorship packages designed to meet each sponsor's targeted goals. For more information, please contact Karla Boos:
|Address:||218 North Highland Avenue, Ste. SW, Pittsburgh, PA 15206|
Your investment in Quantum Theatre is deeply appreciated.