Work with Us
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Immediate Supervisor: Managing Director
Classification and Pay: Part-Time Non-Exempt, 10 hours / week (average)
Quantum Theatre seeks an experienced nonprofit financial professional to perform routine bookkeeping duties. This staffer will work under the direction of the Managing Director to maintain Quantum’s QuickBooks file, process accounts payable, and prepare basic financial reports.
- Enter A/P, A/R, bank deposits, and payroll transactions into QuickBooks.
- Enter transaction data from PatronManager database into QuickBooks. Ensure that ticket revenue, donations, ticketing, and credit card fees reconcile.
- Distribute monthly credit card statements to staff members for receipts and coding. Enter transactions into Quickbooks.
- Monitor balance sheet accounts and timely collection of receivables.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure appropriate backup for all entered transactions, including A/P and credit card expenses, are collected according to auditor guidelines and Quantum procedures.
- Routine filing and maintenance of financial files.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated QuickBooks expertise. Experience with QuickBooks Online a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Financial experience in a performing arts organization very desirable.
- Experience with databases, Salesforce.com or PatronManager desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to spend at least 8 hours in Quantum’s offices per week.
- Reliable transportation and availability by phone and email.
For more information, please contact:
Stewart Urist, Managing Director Quantum Theatre
Directors and Designers
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Karla Boos, Artistic Director.
Future Opportunities: We accept resumes and headshots year-round. Please send to Karla Boos, Artistic Director.
Quantum is not currently seeking internship candidates. If you’d like to get involved with the company we are always seeking volunteers. Email email@example.com for more information.